السبت، 6 أكتوبر 2018

what's wrong





what’s wrong?
this question’s been coming up lately like.. a lot
people keep asking me, what’s wrong?
honestly.. what kind of question is that?
what is NOT wrong?
everything is
everything

most of the time I just ignore it and act like I didn’t catch it
sometimes I just fake a smile and say everything’s fine
but it’s really weird when those who know what is wrong ask this question
then I just don’t know what or how I should reply
so I just keep silent…

as a final answer for this FAQ
everything is wrong
nothing feels right ever again
no joy.. no colors.. no happiness left in this world
it’s all just dark, creepy.. && painful
I’m all damaged.. for good

what you folks see as wrong is my normal
now and forever
so.. nothing’s wrong
everything is just how it should be
everything is just as good as it should be…

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors