الخميس، 11 أكتوبر 2018

need





i know
i understand
i know there's nothing that can help
i know there's no one who can help
and yet
i do need help
need someone to listen to all that i won't say
need someone to hold me for a sec and tell me they're gonna stay
even when we both know they're not
need someone to take my head in their embrace without a word
need someone to lie to me that it's all gonna be alright when we both know it won't
need empathy, true or fake doesn't really matter
just need to feel that someone.. anyone.. anyone.. can feel my pain
God! I'm devastated
literally
not broken..
worse.. smashed
been trying hard.. really so hard to take it
but honestly don't think i can
i am falling apart each day
breaking down
breaking into my closure
I'm really tired
really tired
suffering all the way
and waiting for the closure

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors