الأحد، 27 ديسمبر 2009

true love.. the bloody sweet curse

I fell for four different girls throughout my relatively-short life. With every relationship, I could add lots to my love experience, for instance, the first girl showed me how love is sweet. The second showed me that it had no limits or metes, for she was from another country. With the third one, I knew for the first time that fail love could turn into a strong and precious friendship. And finally the fourth,, she was the one to learn me everything I know now about this bloody sweet curse called love..

In the lines below I will talk about “true love” as I know it,, maybe it’s not the truly” true love” but it is what I call “true love”..
-when you are in love, it feels like all the women on the earth have become only one girl, the one you call “my significant other”. I’ve experienced this myself, for more than two years in the university I found myself unexpectedly unwilling to make friends with girls, just because I fell for a girl, whom I see as the sweetest ever.
-when you are in love, you don’t sense time, the term “time” for you means one of two things, *the short pure felicity you feel when you are with your love, however long the date may be
*and the long suffer you live away from their embrace, however short the separation time may be
apart from this, time means nothing for you, no days, no weeks, no months, you just don’t care about all these strange measures,, you have your scale.
-when you are in love, you have assigned to endure the pain it shall cause to you, love is almost the main source of pain to the majority of lovers all over the world. You see love pain has many types..
*the “missing you sweety” pain, which bites all the lovers with no exceptions.
*the “how could you do this to me?” pain, which depends on the couple and their care for each other,, for sorrow, it’s a common pain, but it’s forgivable.
*the “it feels like destiny is fooling with us” pain, which is of disastrous effects if happened, and I advise whoever suffers such pain to hold tight to their significant other, for precious feelings are worth to be fought for.
*the “he\she ‘s left me” pain, which is one of the important causes of psychological disturbances, break-downs, suicide… etc. to be honest, it takes a heartless person to get over totally sound.
-when you are in love, you have to break the restrictions crippling you inside yourself and start to think that you are no more number one on your own list, there’s someone else who deserves to take the highest priority, and whose needs satisfying is your career, someone whom you have to keep happy all the time, someone whom you can’t fail or let down, someone whom you have to constantly support and keep from falling.
-this part may seem to be way weird, this may be because it’s related to a high level of love, a level that not all the couples reach, and lots of the lovers may spend a life-time together without even getting close to it.
If it happened and your significant other was obliged to separate from you and be with someone else and it was impossible to keep them with you, you should be the one to help them accommodate to this move. Forget the pain from your separation, forget the pain of losing them forever, forget the pain of loneliness and memories, just be strong enough to save the one you love from the shock of the strong fall and help him\her to start over their new life away from you… believe me, after a few moments of thought, this would make sense. If you could do it, I’d call you a superior true lover.

I think this is enough, love is something really big to cover all its aspects by one person, and I believe that what I mentioned is enough (for me at least) to deserve the medal of the “true lover”

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors