الأحد، 27 ديسمبر 2009

random IV

-1/11/2009.. the day world lost a great thinker which is to be called “the only one of a kind”.. god bless your soul my great teacher.. rest in peace

-in the past I extremely hated the KSA, but I find myself obliged to admit having good Saudi friends who have changed my attitude towards the kingdom

-my heart keeps on telling me you are coming back, and baby I always follow my heart

-does anybody know how it feels when you become the old toy? I wish you will never know

-not because no one is like you, not because you are the sweetest thing ever that HAS happened to me, not because no one ever would dare take your place, not because I’m seeing you coming back, but because I just can’t survive without you,, forever, I’ll be there for you

-I despise whoever despises EGYPT.. I mean it

-“the value of someone is what they bring to this life between their birth and death”.. dr. mustafa mahmoud

-Egypt is worth everything we pay,, after all, we can never repay the debt

-oneday, that mubarak thing will be gone and there will come a president who knows what he is doing

-“can you be a palestinian?”

-when hesham abbas and mohamed henidy prove to be the most respectable in egypt, I believe we all gotta get dressed in black,, no offence celebrities

-I don’t really think I will have any friends left three or four years from now

-a fortune-teller just told me the day I will die,, it’s when I take one of those analgesics

-why do I feel that depression is a damn good friend? at least it doesn’t cause me a headache

-why do people always think I give a shit about their opinions on me? I like myself the way I am,, go get screwe people

-I know mariah makes you feel jealous, believe me, I’d give up on her forever for one more moment with you

-p.s I’ll find the will

-I’m generally peaceful, I don’t initiate fights, but when someone starts to punch me, I break their arms and legs, this is peace the way I understand it

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors