الأحد، 27 ديسمبر 2009

swear on it

when you decide to be honest with the people around you, you want them to be honest with you as well,, yeah, you want, but you shouldn’t expect this, if you do, I can assure you a big shock that you will not probably enjoy.

I’ve always wanned to be candid with people, I don’t enjoy telling lies and I try my best to tell the truth as much as possible, surely, there are times of flops, but I really try my best to be pure and honest as much as I can be, just because I believe a real man shouldn’t hide from his deeds, whatever they might be, and so, there’s no need for lies.
It happens when I talk with people, they take my words as a matter of suspicion. I’m like, “hey buddy, I kissed that girl today”, and they are like, “did you?! Swear on it”, and then I’m like, “believe or not” if talking to a friend, and like “go fuck yourself” if talking to someone I don’t care about.
In fact, I could accommodate to this, and now that “swear on it” doesn’t annoy me at all, not one bit, and so I could set some time to think about the reason behind such a negative perception.
I’ve always believed that we see the world through our own selves, which means that we perceive and process the others’ reactions according to our nature not theirs. It’s like, if we are good, we think the world is good and if we are bad we think the world is bad.
So, a man who really enjoys the inner peace will never suspect any invisible motives behind the others speech or actions,, on contrast, he will create excuses for them when they seem to show any bad motives, this is just because he is living in true peace and he is wise enough not to replace it with a true agony of suspicion.
On the other hand, a soul-soiled man will perceive every single action from the people around as a threat,, it’s a kind of paranoia,, such a man is living an endless agony, because just refuses to believe in the good of the world, and always traces in delusional bad motives behind the pure actions addressed to him.
So, it’s all about our nature,, if we want to see the peace in this world (which is an existing truth), we only have to show the world that we deserve this peace,, we need to show some peace ourselves, and then, we will cut down lots of the useless wrangles we go through to take out a little piece of information from someone.
I’m saying this, because I’ve been through a funny situation recently in a conversation, one of my colleagues had to repeat the same question like 10 times to believe me,, the funny part is that, the answer she got for number 10 was the same as that for number 1!!!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors