الاثنين، 9 فبراير 2009

i need to learn,, i need to know,, i need to understand,,

"the more man knows,, the more his fears are"

sometimes i look inside myself
sometimes i think of my inner side
sometimes i just feel like floatin' on the surface of a soft nothing of me
sometimes i just see inside me clearly

when this happens,, when this happens i just feel ignorant,, i feel embty,, embty of all kinds of knowledge,, when i think of the brilliant people i know,, when i think of what i see when i surf the internet,, when i think of the creative, well-developped minds i read for,, i feel like nothing lost in a very wide world of everything,, such a world has no place for the likes of me,, now i doubt all that i believed in in the past,, all the truths i used to hold have changed,, yeah,, i still believe in Allah,, and i'm thankfull for this but,, every other single thing i thought of someday's gone with the wind,, like dying ashes in a windy plain,,

i still need and need and need to develop more and more and more,, i need to learn,, i need to learn for i need to know,, and when i know i will understand,, i really need to understand more and more,, i swear on my honour that i'm ready to pay my soul to learn, to know,, to understand,, i need to understand
will i be able someday to learn?? will i know?? can i understand??
please god,, help me with this,, and let me understand


it's not the late-night hallucination,, it's what i want,, what i need


ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors