الجمعة، 6 يوليو 2012

one day



one day, i'll see your smile when you're talking to me, i know it

one day, i'll feel within your words the same heat within mine, i know it

one day, i'll see you standing at the door waiting for me to come back home & hold you like we'll never let go, i know it

one day, you will be the one i see when i look at you not the one you want to show, i know it

one day, you will realize how much you mean to me, I know it

one day, you will come to me when things go wrong, I know it

one day, you will show me how much you love me, I know it

one day, you will be happy ‘cause we’re together that you will not want to see anyone else, I know it

one day, you will smiling all the time out of no reason, I know it

one day, you will be as happy as I want you to be & more isAllah, I know it

one day, you will feel like no other in the whole world receives the same amount of love from her spouse like you do, I know it

one day, we will live in a world where there’s just me & you.. we will see no one else even though the whole world was around us, I know it

one day, you will see how much I care & how sincerely I try to put a smile on your sweet lips, I know it

one day, you will understand that YOU & only you.. my past, my present, my future & the whole life to me, I know it



one day, you will rest assured that I can never let go of you nor can I ever betray you, I know it



one day, you we will look back at our memories together while we’re sitting at the sea watching the sunset & smile in silence and hole each other’s hands in real love, I know it

one day, I’ll get the chance to tell you every second how much I love you & how much I miss you even when you’re with me, I know it

one day.. one day.. one day…..

i'll keep waiting for that one day, because I know it’s coming inshaAllah & i know it <3

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors