الثلاثاء، 27 أكتوبر 2009

random III

-it’s sometimes funny when you find out that you were a big fool!

-true friends appear on the special situations,, maybe this is why they have a special attribute.

-success, fame, wealth.. they all make no sense unless we do FEEL appreciated and loved.

-I never liked arrogance, but I sometimes can’t stop myself from being so arrogant.. I really hate this.

-a short special life is way better than a long normal one.. after all, life doesn’t deserve sticking to it

-whenever I get down to my thoughts, I just find myself ultimately grateful that Allah gifted me with Islam.

-medicine is a matter of humanity at the first place,, it’s not enough to get some “A”s to be a doctor.

-I can’t claim I don’t have the best friends ever, but from time to time, some of them insist to drop off of the list.

-when a man lacks the manners of men, he becomes nothing but a penis thing,, just the same as a dog.

-I can’t say I regret doing this,, but I have to admit myself suffering.

-clocks, alarms, schedules, fish-hook corks…etc = zero sense

-what ever can be better than an enriching debate after a large dose of beans??!!

-no offence my friends,, that little dirty flat is way more homey and comfy than the creepy clean well-furnitured one we live in this year.

-true happiness only obtained when we are able to change something in someone else’s life.. to the better of course.

-just be YOU and you will never get lost”.. a tip for all the lost souls.

-I have finally learnt not to regret a lost friend, maybe we weren’t meant to be friends from the very beginning.

-if I’d live 10000 more lives, I’d live 10000 “errantknight”s more.

-only in o6u.. you meet kids aged 17-20, kids aged 21-24 graduate, kids aged 25-30 teach, i’m really amazed how years can be so ineffective in my university!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors