الثلاثاء، 27 يناير 2009

that's wt I'll do,, wt will u do

we've all been watching wt's happening in Gaza and seeing this blind assault from the israeli army against the poor brothers in Gaza,, israel has crossed all the lines this time and regarded no one ever,, it's the forth day of the continuous shelling on Gaza,,
the latest results I saw on tv is that over 380 were killed including babies,, children,, women and elders,, other than over 1800 of casualities,,,

this blind unhuman attack must be stopped and we have to share all in this,, killing kids isn't a matter to be let go that easily,,,
we have all to support gaza,, by everything we can do,, demonstrations,, blood and money donnations and every other single thing we can do even prayers,,,

from this moment on I swear by Allah that:

-I WILL NOT BUY ANY AMERICAN PRODUCT SINCE AMERICA IS THE MAIN SUPPORTER TO ISRAEL,, AND I WILL NOT BUY PRODUCTS MADE BY OTHER ZIONISTS-SUPPORTERS.

-I WILL PRAY FOR GAZA EVERY DAY.

-I WILL FAST DAILY TO FEEL AS HUNGRY AS THE CHILDREN OF GAZA FEEL.

-I WILL HELP TELL EVERYONE I KNOW FROM EVERYWHERE ABOUT THIS CASE AND I WILL ASK THE SUPPORT OF MY FRIENDS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES,, I'LL MOTIVATE THEM TO DEMONSTRATE TO MAKE THEIR COUNTRIES GIVE A HAND TO THIS.

-I WILL DO ANYTHING ELSE I CAN FOR THIS CASE.

i can't stand feeling guilty,, and i feel guilty,, i feel like i were the gun that shoots their chests,, and i'll do everything i can not to get this feeling anymore,,,


please friends,, when u read this,, don't hesitate to share in defending Gaza by anything u can do even prayers,,


WE R ALL HAMAS


ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors