الثلاثاء، 18 أغسطس 2009

the girl i would marry

like any man on the earth,, i want to marry and have a quiet life with a good girl,, not now yes,, but someday i will,, but when this day will come??

well,, i believe it will come when i find the girl who has all that i'm looking for in a girl,, and i don't ask for too much..
i want my girl to be..

-girlish.. like girlish..

-loyal to me for i will be very loyal to her..

-sees no man on the earth but me while she knows i'm not the most perfect creature on this soil,, but it seems fair coz i will not see any other girl but her..

-loves me as if our love is something regeneratable every day and every moment,, i swear my love won't be something less..

-if it happens and she gets upset with me,, she must respect me in her anger as she does in her satisfaction,, for i can never treat my woman badly and i expect the same..

-she must know that i am her shelter and her resort,, i don't like strangers between us,, and i guarantee she'll get the same from me

-i need her to be a lover,, a wife,, a friend,, a warm embrace and to be the heavens that softly takes away all the misery this world left in me,, and i will make her my princess,, and i mean it..

-i want her to feel that i'm everything she has coz she will be everything i have..

-i want her to never hurt me,, whatever happens,, coz i can't stand hurting the one i love,, and hurts from the loved ones always killed me...

when this girl exists(not such a girl),, my day will have come,, and i will have married,,
but since i deep inside believe this girl can never exist,, not in this lifetime at least,, i will enjoy my loneliness for the very ever,, waiting for the one who will never come...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors