الأربعاء، 20 فبراير 2013

hearts on fire




i know i’m stupid
and i know i do a lot of mistakes
and i know that soooo many times i made you cry
and I know that you’re sooo that cute little doll that should be taken really smooth and gentle
and i know that i do all the kinds of stupid stuff that should never be in love
but  that’s me
i’m a man
and men are stupid and fools in love
we’re like little babies when our hearts are on fire
and you didn’t just set my heart on fire
you’ve set the whole me on the flames that sparkle with your name and shine with your love
i am so very crazy about you
i love you
i really do
and I just can’t ever get enough of you
i want you here every second
i wanna keep watching you and hear your words flow
i wanna keep holding you and never let go
i just wanna be with you and never apart
this is how much I love you
and this is how much I’m crazy about you
and remember men are fool in love
so you do the math
and meanwhile…
i love you.. i will always do

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors