الأربعاء، 6 مايو 2009

random II

-love is the greatest sin ever.

-it's really hard when u have to live with someone who don't know how to deal with HUMANs.

-it's redicilous when u know u r on the wrong way and just fix ur feet to it more and more.

-however love may look bright,, be sure that u've signed a contract with "soul eaters" with the very first step into it.

-i've always wanned to live here,, in egypt,, but now i do want to move out,, coz i now reealise the fact i tried to forget,, i'll always be errant.

-i always say it's not me fault,, but i know inside that i'm the only reason for that shits i live.

-happiness is gonna be seen no more in my life,, i've chosen the most miserable way to walk on.

-never expect the others to satisfy u,, coz simply u never satisfy any.

-I need to besaved from myself.

-I'm so not-that-u-think-i-should-be,,i really do mean this.

-i've always wanned to be a knight,, everyone else have alwayes wanned me to be a doctor,, now i know wt i am gonna be.. an errant,, just errant

-love is a killer,, friends are liers,, ppl r losers and everything is this world seally do suck bad.

-I hate myself for causing me all this pain,, but i swear i'm very happy that i am... me

-one of my best quotes.. "life fucks everyone"


ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors