الأربعاء، 6 مايو 2009

i just wanna be... me

the difference between life now and in the past few years is just like the difference between life in a big city and a small ville,, in the not-so-far past the world wasn't that opened and the means of communication were really poor,, this allowed limited expansion of the relationships of the different types,, but now it's totally different,, the internet has made it easy for everyone to reach new horizons,, see different cultures,, know new ppl,, make relationships with them and... lie to 'em

through the internet ppl meet without meeting,, know each other without even knowing each other,, form opinions with very few hints,, so it's easy to fool someone on the web by any fake pic u wanna them get about u,,
the worst thing ever is when we know asomeone and start to build bridges in the mind to put them on their tops as we see 'em as if they were heavenly creatures and get shocked by their reality oneday,,

ppl on the internet are of two main types,,
-the first one is those who just act like wt they really are,, without faking their reality,, and they are very rare to find,, but they exist,,

-the second one is those who just pretend like they were heavenly made and just came to this world from paradise itself,, such ppl are too many and most possible to come across if u r addict to the social utilities that are spread on the net like flies,,
i think such a type exists for the reason that humans always tend to be perfect and when they can't,, they pretend to be so,,

now why should i talk about this??
well,, i've my own experience and there are cases when i knew ppl on the internet and they've proven to be very not-that-i-thought-they-are,, i was fooled by the perfect film they enclosed their personalities with and i really hated 'em much when i got to know how they are in real,,
i don't claim that all the internet users are losers(by the two meanings if u plz),, no,, i've met ppl who are really nice and um sure that when i get the chance to know 'em in real my opinion will stay the same,, but i'm just sayin' that we shouldn't get our eyes faked by the bright lights put on our way,,

as for me,, i can't evaluate meself,, but i do believe that i'm tryin' my best to be just me,, for instance,, i consider my page on FB like a mirror to my life,, i act here like the way i do in real(as far as i can see),, and that's why i don't mind swearing or taking a nude painting as a profile pictue,, here i just watch my language by the same way i do in real,,
we all have our great sins,, but i believe that i shouldn't do what i can't reveal,, and i reveal my dark side as i reveal my bright one(if i have any),,
i think it's better when those who deal with me on the internet know exactly wt i am and wt i can do,, it's better for them and me to know me reality from the very first beginings then being fooled for so long,,
so to all who dislike my language,, ideas,, or any other thing i do here on FB,, be sure that i just wanna be me,, and that's exactly wt iam,,

a final word,, mariah said once in a song.. "take me as iam"


ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors