الأحد، 30 ديسمبر 2018

my 2018..biggest achievement.. worst break






so.. it took me quite a while before i decided to write this one, I don't recall me being a big fan of year summaries, but this year, i do have a few issues to share
for this year is like no other.. definitely
2018 for me is best described as my biggest achievement and worst, hardest and most cruel break.. ever

* between jan and july.. i had no idea

* I've always been obese.. too much fat and grease.. never been able to lose a single gram, but this changed this year, finally Allah answered my prayers and gave me strength to make the transform.. and now, I'm a much different person, definitely a much different someone after losing this much weight.. thank God
and this is my biggest achievement, probably in my whole life

* between jan and july.. i had no idea

* this year and for the first time, i found myself facing a medicolegal issue, it wasn't easy for me at first, but thank God.. i could make it through and I'm much cooler about it now

* i have gained much skills and exp in my work this year, learnt a lot, performed new procedures.. it was a good year surgerywise

* between jan nd july.. i had no idea

* ok.. it was a hard year.. damn it was so very hard year.. full of suffer, pain, breaks, pain.. too much pain in fact.. it wasn't easy for me, still not

* remember remember, the thirty-first of july.. i sure will,, always and forever

* between jan and july.. i had no idea

* so my life ended that day, I'm nothing much more a walking dead right now, soulless corps wandering trying to tackle what was meant to be the duty of the deceased soul.. that's me now

* i don't have much memories past that time, idk much about that's been going on, i get vague images of moments of weakness, joy, tears, laughs, mostly painful moments.. i don't know, and i don't care

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors