الاثنين، 5 مارس 2012

a bright star




since i first met you

you got me all tangled

with our very first words

i could see a future waiting for us

didn't know how it would be

or where it would go

but i knew for sure

that you and I wouldn’t be

just a "hi, friends, bye"

and all i knew was

you're all i wanted



over all these years I’ve known you

all i ever dreamed of was

just getting closer to you

just being by your side

even just to take care of you



you there i’m here

watching you year after year

growing  older seeing people

having fun feeling pain

crying out laughing loud

i just wished i’d

shared your laughter

cried your pain

but all i could do was

watch and suffer

while you were there

and i was here



for me, you’ve always been that bright star

i can watch but cannot touch

even though it was always clear

but how could i touch 

when it was up in the sky

and I was on earth down here

how long i kept watching the star

and how bad was the fear

i might lose the star

and it stops shining clear



every day i ask myself and say

will i ever dare to get closer and make you stay?

with me feeling so small to reach for you

with you feeling so great like a star with a shining ray…

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors