الثلاثاء، 13 أغسطس 2013

finally graduated, the long-waited happy moment



well, before anything starts, I wanna say I have been waiting for a really long time to write this post, I have thought it over and over so many times, after all you only graduate once. for months, I’ve been putting the words and images together in my mind preparing for the day I’m gonna make it real, and here the day’s finally come.
this post was planned to be long, hilariously funny, rich and full of optimism and enthusiasm with better hopes for tomorrow. well, ladies and gentlemen who might be reading this any time now or later, there ain’t nothing of that..
what I am goin’ to write down is non of what I’ve been workin’ on for months, it’s all brand new, totally unprepaired and I don’t believe it will be much fun either.
‘cause dear readers after certain losses in your life, nothing ever stays the same..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 years it’s been since I first set a foot in O6U where I got my primary medical license.
it sure was such a long run, full of stumbles and falls, full of dark days and hard times, full of pains that nobody even knows about, not even my close friends or family, it was a really-long run..
i remember when the grades of the very first semester came out and I got quite decent grades back then, 3Bs & 1A, I was so excited about them and I ran off to my family to tell them the good news and my father was that big rock that crushes the smooth wave into scattered water drops, he didn’t like them and he even scolded me for getting such bad grates and for the poor kick-off he said back then. well, that wasn’t quite what I expected and I knew I’d never be able to satisfy him even with straight As, so I just dropped off studying out of disappointment. i stayed like that for like 4 successive years till the 2nd semester of the 5th year when I realized I should start learning something for the sake of my future patients, but as it happens it was late already and now I’m a graduate with an average grade of C+ which sucks worse than bad..
that’s one

I’ve been always that emotional someone who couldn’t take it on his own and always in-need for someone to share life with, so it only made sense that I fell in love, and destiny was generous to me no doubt, I fell for a perfectly amazing girl and we could spend just a short time dreaming together ‘cause destiny refused to go on its generosity and just put every possible obstacle on our way till the very end.. well, I couldn’t get over that one, not without years and struggle till I started to accept the fact that it’s not our destiny to go on this life together
years later, destiny seemed to have forgiven me and gave me a precious jewel, a real precious jewel, or a bright star as I’ve always seen her, we started to build our dreams together and step by step we tried so hard and I mean it so hard to walk through holding tight trying not lose each other in the madness of this life and it wasn’t without ease, but we could do it anyway till we were that close to the final destination when destiny decided to show it’s devilish ugly smile once again and made us apart.. well, I’m not sure I’ll get over this one easily at all.. after all I’m not the nobel prize winner for getting over or something..
and that’s another one

this is pretty much everything that hurts inside of me and everything I wanted to talk about on such an important day of my life.. my graduation day
I do not regret the life I lived, I wish I hadn’t wasted all that much in studying though, but past is past and regret ain’t gonna help nothing.
6 years it’s been, and all I ended up with is nothing at all, it was a really long run.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

إرسال تعليق

visitors